Kitematic 0.4 发布了，请注意该版本不兼容老的版本。
Kitematic 可以让你以最简单的方式在你的 Mac 电脑上开始使用 Docker 容器。是一个简单的 Docker 容器管理程序。
- Automatic updates in Kitematic
- Kitematic will now periodically check our update server to determine if an updated version of Kitematic is available.
- If there is an update, it will prompt the user to update. (It does not automatically install the latest in case the user does not want to update for any reason)
- Compatibility with existing Boot2Docker installations (version 0.2.0 or higher)
- Activity executed through Boot2Docker CLI will be reflected in Kitematic and vice versa
- Kitematic will now use boot2docker-vm instead of creating our own VirtualBox VM for operations
- Changes to Docker via the CLI are now be reflected in Kitematic's UI
- Starts boot2docker-vm on opening the Kitematic application
- Saves the state of boot2docker-vm on closing the Kitematic application
- Kitematic installer will now gracefully shut down any running Virtual Machines and VirtualBox if it needs to download and update VirtualBox
- Terminal button now uses docker exec to open a shell into the container instead of nsenter
- Fixed a bug where the terminal button wouldn't correctly open a new tab
- Volumes now use VirtualBox shared folders. Volume creation is no longer automatic, and must be enabled by clicking the volume button next to the app.
- Applications now expose ports through mapping to the host VM.
- This makes for a development workflow that is more consistent with how Docker is already used today.